Witch's Potion Cocktail
Create a witch-worthy twist on a margarita. This spooky sip is perfect to serve the adults at your Halloween party!
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Black gel food coloring
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces blackberry liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 blackberries
- In a bowl or saucer, slightly larger than rim of 4-6 oz. cocktail glass, stir corn syrup and black food coloring until blended. Dip rim of two martini glass in syrup mixture. Turn glass right side up. Add 1 tsp. grenadine to each glass. Let black syrup drip from glass slightly.
- Place cocktail glasses in freezer until ready to serve.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and shake 15-20 times. Divide between black-rimmed glasses. Garnish with blackberry.