Witch Hat Dippers
Spooky and perfectly spicy! These darling dippers will wow the crowd at your Halloween bash.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup soft jalapeño cream cheese
- 1/4 cup ham, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Traditional Salsa
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles on a large ungreased cookie sheet.
- For each hat, spread a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese on short side of triangle. Divide ham evenly over cream cheese. Roll dough one turn from short side over ham to form brim of hat.
- Arrange 2” apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa for dipping.