Trick-or-Treat Pumpkin Pie Dip
This creamy Trick-or-Treat Pumpkin Pie Dip combines trick-or-treat candy with another fall favorite: pumpkin pie. Fat-free cream cheese and reduced fat whipped topping make this party-perfect dip a bit healthier than other renditions.
- 1 cup Mini Snickers® and TWIX® Cookie Bars, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces Kroger® Fat Free Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Milk Chocolate M&M'S®
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Kroger® Lite Whipped Topping, thawed
- Graham crackers, pretzels and apple slices, for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Once well-blended, fold in the whipped topping and chopped candies. Move into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with a few chopped candy bar pieces, if desired.
- Serve with apple slices, graham crackers and pretzels for dipping.