Rosemary and Butter Pull-Apart Rolls
These melt-in-your-mouth are buttery and flavorful…and easy, too!
Serves: 24Prep: 5 hoursCook: 30 minutesTotal: 5 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 Kroger® Original Yeast Dinner Dough Rolls, defrosted according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a 9” springform pan with a removable bottom with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and rosemary. Once rolls are thawed, dip each dough ball into the butter mixture. Tightly arrange dough balls in a single layer into the prepared pan.
- Cover the rolls with a kitchen towel and allow to rise in a moderately warm area for 30 minutes-1 hour or until they double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until browned. Cover with aluminum foil if browning occurs too quickly. Brush rolls with additional butter and season with sea salt. Allow to cool slightly.
- Remove sides of pan and serve warm.