Reuben Grilled Cheese Bites
Sauerkraut is the good luck source in these mini grilled cheese Reubens.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Classic Mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Kroger® Original Tomato Ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 6 slices rye bread
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 pound Private Selection™ Corned Beef Top Round
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Shredded Sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more if needed
- For the Russian dressing, combine mayonnaise, ketchup and relish in a small bowl.
- Slather all 6 bread slices with Russian dressing. Top each with a slice of Swiss cheese. Divide corned beef and sauerkraut between 3 bread slices. Top with remaining bread.
- In a large nonstick pan, melt the butter on medium-high heat. Add sandwiches and use a spatula to press them down firmly. Flip when golden, 2-4 minutes. Cook until other side is golden, 2-4 minutes, pressing down with a spatula.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let cool slightly. Cut each one in half lengthwise and then into small pieces. Secure with a toothpick, if desired.