Pineapple-Orange Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 4 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 4 oz. orange juice
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- In a large, shallow dish make the marinade by combining pineapple juice, orange juice, vinegar, tarragon, and rosemary.
- Add pieces of raw chicken breast to marinade; cover and refrigerate for 3–4 hours. Turn pieces of chicken to cover with marinade.
- Heat grill to medium-high; place chicken on grill. Grill approximately 7–10 minutes on each side, until chicken is cooked through.