Murray’s Easy Cheesy Fondue
For the perfect party centerpiece, whip up this easy fondue, made with a pre-mixed blend of creamy, mouthwatering cheeses. Serve with crunchy cornichons and crusty baguette slices.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces Murray’s Fondue Blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- Murray’s Sopressata
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- At bottom of small saucepan, sprinkle salt.
- Rub garlic halves (cut-side down) over inside of saucepan.
- Add wine and heat on medium high just until boiling.
- Gradually add cheese blend, whisking constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Add lemon juice and whisk until incorporated, then serve with sliced baguette, cornichons and other assorted foods for dipping.