A fabulous twist on a classic dish, this dessert reinvents the flavors of a quesadilla with delicious fruits, cream cheese, and, of course, tortillas.
Serves: 1Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup raspberries, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar & cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup water, divided
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese for 3 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla and beat for 1 minute. Spread the inside of a tortilla with cream cheese mixture and place the second tortilla on top like a sandwich.
- Brush both sides of the sandwiched tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook cheesecakedilla until golden brown and crispy, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot, mix mango, 2 tablespoons of water and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Cook until bubbly and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- In a small cup, dissolve cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water then mix into mango.
- Remove cheesecakedilla from heat and slice into triangles. Top with warm mango sauce and raspberries.