French Onion and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
These creamy and delicious mashed potatoes are easy to put together and only require a few ingredients. Plus, they’ll pair perfectly with your favorite holiday main dish.
Serves: 10Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 pounds Kroger® Idaho Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 container (16 oz.) Kroger® French Onion Sour Cream Dip
- 1/2 cup milk
- Fresh chives, to garnish
- Paprika, to garnish
- In a Dutch oven, add the potatoes and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and return to pan. Mash the potatoes until smooth, then stir in the sour cream dip and milk, starting with ¼ cup milk and adding more until desired consistency.
- Serve with fresh chopped chives and paprika.