Curry Grilled Corn on the Cob
Adding flavorful ingredients to butter – in this case curry powder and chutney – is an easy way to add new flavors to cookout classic corn on the cob.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl combine butter, chutney and curry powder. Set aside.
- Grill corn 8-10 minutes, turning every few minutes, until slightly charred and hot.
- Serve corn with curry butter. Refrigerate leftovers.