Chicken & Mushroom Ramen
Packed with vegetables and chicken, this quick and comforting ramen is full of savory Asian flavors.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 eggs, soft-boiled, halved
- Green onions, sliced, to serve
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat olive oil. Cook onion, mushrooms, garlic and ginger, stirring frequently, 2-4 minutes. Add broth, noodles and soy sauce; continue cooking 5-8 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in spinach, carrots and chicken. Continue cooking 5 minutes. Serve with eggs and green onions. Refrigerate leftovers.