Candy Halloween Cookies
What child can resist a chocolate cookie topped with ganache and leftover Halloween candies!
Serves: 24Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 1 (17.5 oz.) pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup candy of your choice, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare sugar cookies according to package directions for Drop Cookies by rounded tablespoonfuls. Let cool.
- Heat heavy cream in a 1 quart saucepan over medium heat, just until it starts to boil. Add semi-sweet chocolate morsels, stirring frequently, until it thickens and becomes a ganache; spread on top of each cookie and top with 1 tablespoon of leftover candies.
- Place in refrigerator in airtight container.