BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Creamy Coleslaw
Tangy and tasty, this filling meal can be made in just minutes with your prepped chicken!
Serves: 8Difficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds chicken
- 1 cup barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 cup Kroger® Plain Greek Yogurt
- 16 ounces Kroger® Bagged Coleslaw Mix
- Pickles, for serving
- 1 package Kroger® 100% Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Use programmable pressure cooker to prepare chicken by adding in 1 cup of low-sodium vegetable stock with the chicken.
- Cook on high for 40 minutes. Shred chicken and add barbecue sauce.
- In the meantime, mix coleslaw with Greek yogurt. Add a pinch of salt and pepper for flavor.
- Toast or grill 100% whole wheat buns.
- Top buns with shredded chicken, coleslaw and pickles. Serve.