5-Ingredient Vegan Quinoa–Black Bean Burgers
Filling and flavorful, this vegan burger will satisfy even the toughest burger critic.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup cooked quinoa
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- ½ small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Place the black beans, chili powder, salt, quinoa, and carrots in a food processor and process for 3–4 minutes or until everything is combined and holds together.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Form 4 patties out of the bean mixture and place in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the bean burgers on lettuce with, tomato, onion, and avocado on top.