Hover to Zoom
Vitacost Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin 5000mcg Capsules
4.91(33)View All Reviews
100 ctUPC: 0083500300180
Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water-soluble B vitamin that’s vital for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production.* It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.*
Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme of the vitamin B12 analogs, which are essential for cell growth and replication.* Methylcobalamin is required for the formation of methionine from homocysteine.*
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health.*
- Supports the health of the central nervous system.*
- Improves daytime alertness and concentration.*
- Promotes optimal sleep.*
- Features high-potency vitamin B12.
- Supplies 5,000 mcg of vitamin B-12 per single-capsule serving.
- Contains 100 servings per bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.