Hover to Zoom
Vitacost TMG - Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous) Dietary Supplement 750mg
3.81(16)View All Reviews
180 ctUPC: 0083500300112
What is TMG (trimethylglycine)?
Trimethylglycine (TMG), also known as betaine, is a naturally occurring compound found in beets, spinach, quinoa, wheat bran and some meats. It’s also produced by the body from choline and the amino acid glycine.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® TMG (Trimethylglycine)?
- TMG is an important cofactor in methylation, a cellular process in which methyl groups (CH3) are donated for other processes in the body
- TMG is involved in the metabolism of homocysteine
- TMG is involved in the synthesis of some neurotransmitters and other biologically important molecules in the body
Vitacost® TMG (Trimethylglycine) is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 750 mg of TMG per single-capsule serving
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
- Better value than similar products on market
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.