Vitacost Red Yeast Rice with Policosanol Capsules
What is Red Yeast Rice?
Red Yeast Rice supplies 1,200 mg of red yeast rice plus 20 mg of policosanol per two-capsule serving.
Red yeast rice is a naturally derived extract used in Asia for centuries for its health-promoting properties. It consists of the by-product formed when cooked, non-glutinous rice is covered by a growth of red yeast and then undergoes the process of fermentation.
Policosanol is an all-natural extract derived from sugar cane. Vitacost Red Yeast Rice features BioCosanol® policosanol, which contains 90 percent of the main fatty alcohols that make up policosanol.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Red Yeast Rice with Policosanol?
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Research on policosanol indicates that it may help some people maintain cholesterol levels already within normal range.*
- Policosanol supports healthy platelet aggregation.*
- Policosanol has antioxidant properties that help to protect against LDL oxidation, which is important for cardiovascular health.*
Vitacost® Red Yeast Rice with Policosanol is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies a combination of heart-friendly nutrients in one convenient formula
- Features BioCosanol with 90% policosanols
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
(Note: Red yeast rice may deplete natural CoQ10 levels. Supplementing with Vitacost CoQ10 daily helps restore amounts of this important nutrient in your body)
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.