Twizzlers Cherry Twists
There ain't no party like a TWIZZLERS party! Seriously though, TWIZZLERS Twists cherry-flavored chewy candies are too fun not to enjoy at every movie marathon, birthday party and tailgate. With a bag of cherry-flavored chewy candies ready for action, bite off both ends of the Twists candy to create a straw. Dip your straw into a cold glass of milk, hot chocolate and milkshake (maybe not all at once) or slurp up the whipped topping on your ice cream sundae. If you're more into eating a couple of these chewy treats straight from the bag, you're ready to go. Keep your pantry stocked with low-fat and kosher TWIZZLERS Twists candy, stash some in your work desk, take the bag on a road trip or bring a pack to your next party gathering. For a unique twist on these already fun TWIZZLERS candies, melt several white or milk chocolate bars and dip in your goodies. Afterward, cover the candy in sprinkles and let the new treats cool! They also make great snacks for sharing during the holidays.
- Contains one (1) 16-ounce bag of TWIZZLERS Twists Cherry Flavored Chewy Candy
- Cherry-flavored chewy Twists candies are a perfect movie marathon treat and classic everyday snack that provides long-lasting goodness
- A kosher-certified, low-fat cherry-flavored candy
- Chewy TWIZZLERS Twists sweets are fun candies to eat with the "Twist You Can't Resist"
- TWIZZLERS Twists candies are the best kind of straws that are edible too!
Corn Syrup; Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour; Niacin; Ferrous Sulfate; Thiamin Mononitrate; Riboflavin; Folic Acid]; Sugar; Cornstarch; Contains 2% or Less of: Palm Oil; Salt; Natural Flavor and Artificial Flavor; Citric Acid; Artificial Color [Red 40]; Mineral Oil; Lecithin (Soy)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More