Stella Rosa Red Semi-Sweet Red Wine
Try one of America's most popular semi-sweet, semi-sparkling wines today! Born from the hillside vineyards of the Piedmont region of Northern Italy, Stella Rosa Red Semi-Sweet Red Wine is crafted to emit fresh notes of ripe raspberry, wild strawberry, and red plum. The Riboli Family has created this special blend of several aromatic Italian grape varietals including Brachetto. Serve chilled by-the-glass, pour over ice, or mix with your favorite spirit for an all-natural, fruit-forward cocktail. To create Stella Rosa Wines, the Riboli family chose the region of Asti, a province in Piedmont, Italy, as the source for its aromatic grapes, which have become the hallmark for the Stella Rosa style of wines. The area of Asti has particular significance to the family, as it is the birthplace of the family matriarch, Maddalena Riboli. The first Stella Rosa was Moscato D'Asti, which has become a flagship of the brand. Now there are over 35 varietals for you to enjoy!
Flavors of ripe raspberry, wild strawberry, and red plum
- All natural, semi-sweet, semi-sparkling red wine made with brachetto grapes
- Flavors of ripe raspberry, wild strawberry, and red plum
- 95 Points - Gold Medal Winner and Best of Class from Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Low Alcohol, 5% ABV
- Gluten free and vegan
- The screw top makes this bottle easy to open and enjoy without additional tools
- Enjoy chilled with asiago cheese, spicy cioppino, turkey burgers with onions, strawberry shortcake, mixed berries
Wine, Grape Must, Moscato Grape Must (10%), Sugar, Natural Flavors, Sulphur Dioxide (Antioxidant). No Added Juice.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.