Staub Cast Iron 18.5 x 9.8-inch Plancha/Double Burner Griddle
Proudly made in France, Staub has been the benchmark for premium cast iron cookware since 1974.
The new Staub Plancha puts our cast iron expertise into a versitile new shape. The signature black matte surface is perfect for searing succulent pork chops and browning buttery pancakes.
Cooking for a crowd is a cinch with the large surface area, which lets chefs cook multiple ingredients at the same time. This versatile griddle pan allows you to cook entire meals in one pan, so you can avoid dirtying numerous dishes.
Super-long handles encourage easy maneuvering. The raised sides prevent fat and juices from running off the pan, ensuring the most tender, moist meat around.
- Textured black matte enamel ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Raised sides prevent juices from spilling
- Oversized handles allow for easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France