Snyder's® of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks
Snack confidently with a bag of Gluten-Free Pretzel Sticks from Snyder's of Hanover. Snyder's of Hanover is proud to offer gluten-free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a gluten-free lifestyle. Our low-fat gluten-free pretzel sticks are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels and offer all the satisfying flavor and crunch you would expect from America's pretzel bakery. Pair these gluten free pretzels with hummus, cheese, or your favorite dip for an easy and delicious gluten free snack. Snyder's of Hanover is a proud partner of the Celiac Disease Foundation. Snyder's of Hanover has been America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909 and our pretzels give you that delicious crunch for the perfect snack! Made in a facility that does not process peanuts, Snyder's of Hanover pretzels are made from wholesome ingredients, kneaded, and oven-baked to seal in all the flavor. Snyder's of Hanover pretzels have been shared across tables, across generations and across the country, making us America's favorite pretzel brand.
- GLUTEN FREE PRETZELS: Our certified Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels
- NO DAIRY, EGG, OR MILK: Made without dairy, egg or milk, and is a great low-fat snack even those not following a gluten-free diet will love
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are made in a facility that does not process peanuts - safe for nut-free schools
- GLUTEN-FREE SNACK: Great on their own and paired with hummus, cheese, or your favorite gluten free dip
- SHAREABLE BAG: 8 ounce bag of Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzels for sharing with family and friends
Shipping & Return Information
Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Salt, Dextrose, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Yeast, Citric Acid.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Shellfish,Mustard and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More