Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Everything Deli Style Crunchy Pretzel Crackers
Snack Factory Everything Pretzel Crisps are a modern twist on two old favorites - pretzels and bagels. Made with quality ingredients and baked up thin and crunchy, they're sprinkled generously with poppy seeds, onions, and garlic. Our Pretzel Crisps give you the best part of pretzels without the doughy center, for a satisfying, hearty crunch in a shape that's dippable, toppable, and deliciously snackable. Baked just right and perfectly seasoned, their slim but sturdy profile holds up to almost anything. For a satisfying snack Pretzel Crisps pair perfectly with hummus, cheese, or any of your favorite dips. Or try them with cream cheese for that everything bagel flavor. They're also sure to satisfy straight out of the bag. They're so incredibly versatile, Pretzel Crisps are ideal for serving to guests or as a great anytime snack for you and your family. The resealable, 7.2-ounce bag is perfect for sharing. Dip or no dip, our Snack Factory Everything Pretzel Crisps are flat-out delicious.
- EVERYTHING SEASONED: Pretzel Crisps sprinkled generously with poppy seeds, onions, and garlic
- THIN & CRUNCHY: The best part of pretzels - thin and flavorful with the crunch you love
- NON-GMO PRETZEL CRISPS: Baked with quality ingredients, Non-GMO Project Verified
- BAKED SNACK: Baked for delicious flavor and hearty crunch at just 110 calories per serving
- GREAT WITH DIPS: Perfect paired with hummus, dips, and spreads or on their own
- RESEALABLE BAG: The 7.2-ounce resealable bag keeps your pretzel snacks fresh for later
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cane Sugar, Salt, Tapioca Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Poppy Seeds, Garlic, Onions, Spice, Canola Oil, Soda.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More