Similac® Alimentum® Hypoallergenic Ready-to-Feed Infant Formula with Iron
SIMILAC ALIMENTUM is a 20 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants, including those with colic symptoms due to cow's milk protein sensitivity, food allergies, or sensitivity to intact protein. Appropriate supplemental beverage for children with food allergies or sensitivity to intact protein.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Our formula is suitable for lactose sensitivity and has broken-down protein that is easy to digest for babies with food allergies or colic due to protein sensitivity
- START FEELING BETTER TODAY: Similac Alimentum starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours in most infants*
- WITH AN IMMUNE-NOURISHING INGREDIENT: First and only hypoallergenic formula with HMO an immune-nourishing ingredient
- EBT ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits in select stores; The SNAP name is a service mark of the US Department of Agriculture The USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
- In select stores; The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture; USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
Water (87%), Sugar (4%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (2%), Modified Tapioca Starch (2%), Safflower Oil (1%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (1%), Soy Oil (1%); Less than 0.5% of: 2 -Fucosyllactose [Derived from Milk] (2-FL OZ is Derived From Milk, But Does Not Contain Milk Protein), Lutein, Beta-Carotene, Schizochytrium Sp, Oil, (Source Of DHA) M, Alpina Oil (Source Of ARA), Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Carrageenan, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Calcium Hydroxide, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Inositol, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Lactose. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.09(760)5(443)4(149)3(51)2(28)1(89)