SEAGLASS Rose Monterey County Rose Wine
SEAGLASS Rosé Wine is crafted entirely from free-run juice, creating a soft, light-bodied, dry wine. A beautiful reflection of wine making on Monterey County’s coastal terroir, this blush wine opens with wild strawberries and dried rose petals. Flavors of cherry and raspberry are balanced by refreshing acidity and a crisp finish. It was awarded 90 points by the Tasting Panel in July/August 2021.
- Flavors of juicy cherry and ripe raspberry balanced by refreshing acidity and a crisp finish
- California blush wine that opens with fragrant wild strawberries and dried rose petals on the nose
- 2020 vintage was awarded 90 points by the Tasting Panel in the July/August 2021 issue
- This pink wine pairs especially well with prosciutto and melon or crab cakes with spicy aioli
- Shaped by cooling breezes funneled in from the Pacific Ocean, Monterey County is renowned for grapes with an elegant balance of flavor and acidity
- Fermented at cold temperatures in stainless steel tanks with no malolactic fermentation.
- One 750mL wine bottle of SEAGLASS Rose Wine, 13.4% ABV