Sara Lee Artesano Dinner Rolls
Sara Lee’s Artesano Bakery Rolls offer a delectable, straight from the bakery taste. With its rich flavor and distinctly creamy character, all the flavors you love come together with Artesano Bakery Rolls
- Made with a split top, a light flour dusting, and a mouthwateringly soft texture
- No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, or flavors
- Create bistro-inspired mini sandwiches or appetizers your family will love
- Contains wheat and soy and is made in a bakery that may also use tree nuts and milk
- Our story began with a line of delicious cakes, and then branched out into breads and snack cakes
Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Oil (Soybean), Sea Salt, Contains 0.5% or Less of Each of the Following: Calcium Propionate and Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Monoglycerides, Whole Wheat Flour, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Sesame Seeds.
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...