Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin Halloween Candy
Get ready for a sweet, sweet Halloween night with REESE'S peanut butter chocolate pumpkins. Yes, it's the same peanut butter and milk chocolate you love but in a fun, pumpkin-shaped design. Set out these individually wrapped REESE'S candies during your spooky costume party, hand them out to trick-or-treaters or have them ready to go for a Halloween movie marathon! They go well with a cold glass of milk, as well as hot cocoa, coffee and other salty snacks. Halloween is also the perfect time to experiment, right? Incorporate these Halloween peanut butter pumpkins into your homemade treats or add them as toppers to your delicious ice cream sundae bar. Wrap your favorite cookie dough around the pumpkin shape to create a melty surprise in the middle or add icing to the REESE'S pumpkin candies. It's the kind of decorating you can eat! With packs of peanut butter pumpkin candies, your Halloween will be deliciously fun.
- Contains one (1) 1.2-ounce pack of REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkins Candy
- Pumpkin-shaped REESE'S peanut butter candies for making Halloween and fall festivities more fun whether you're trick-or-treating or carving pumpkins
- Certified kosher peanut butter pumpkin-shaped REESE'S candies in a decorative Halloween pack
- Unwrap REESE'S candies during Sunday night football games, retirement parties and birthday celebrations
- Freeze this pack of REESE'S Halloween pumpkin-shaped candies for a cool treat to match the chilly fall weather
Peanuts: Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate: Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Soy Lecithin; PGPR, Emulsifier); Sugar; Dextrose; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Conatins 2% or Less Vegetable Oil (Cocoa Butter, Palm, Shea, Sunflower and/or Safflower Oil); Salt; Whey (Milk); Milk Fat; Soy Lecithin; TBHQ (Preservative); Vanillin, Artificial Flavor
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More