REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Candy Christmas Treats
Name a more iconic duo. Everyone will wait. You can't beat the old-fashioned match made in heaven when it comes to creamy milk chocolate combined with delicious peanut butter. Get ready to taste perfection! REESE'S milk chocolate peanut butter cups are ready to be your go-to snack. You can bring a few packs along to your next sporting event, party, movie marathon, game night and so many other activities for an extra bite of peanut butter goodness. Store them in your pantry to slip into lunch boxes and purses for a midday surprise. These peanut butter cups candies are a sweet delight that you can bite, break, dunk or nibble on. Yes! Dunk them into a cold glass of milk, a cup of hot chocolate or your coffee to experience melty goodness. Put a unique twist on cookies, cupcakes and ice cream with crumbled REESE'S cups.
- Contains two (2) 8-ounce REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Candy in a pack
- Enjoy REESE'S peanut butter covered in creamy milk chocolate when you need a big, bold and delicious snack at sporting events, game nights, parties or the movies
- Kosher-certified half-pound peanut butter chocolate candies in a pack of 2 with a TO: and FROM: gift tag to share with your favorite people
- Use REESE'S candy for filling birthday gift bags and back-to-school lunch boxes or bridal and baby shower candy dishes
- Spread Christmas cheer for all to hear — and taste — with REESE'S peanut butter cups filling your holiday stockings, treat jars, dessert trays and under-the-tree gifts
- Pop a pack of half-pound REESE'S cups in the freezer for a thrillingly cold taste of pure deliciousness
Milk Chocolate ( Sugar , Cocoa Butter , Chocolate , Skim Milk , Milk Fat , Lactose , Lecithin ( Soy ) , PGPR ) , Peanuts , Sugar , Dextrose , Salt , TBHQ and Citric Acid to Maintain Freshness .
May contain Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More