Red Baron® Classic Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza
- RED BARON CLASSIC CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA is made with zesty tomato sauce, 100% real cheese, and a hearty topping of pepperoni
- Our Classic Crust is not too thick and not too thin with just the right amount of crunch
- An excellent source of protein and a good source of calcium
- Easy to enjoy - just bake frozen pizza on the oven rack at 400°F for 18 - 21 minutes
- Just a freezer away, our mouthwatering pizza is always within reach. Do not thaw.
- Perfect as part of any meal or occasion and ideal for sharing with family and friends
- Find more RED BARON pizzas that everyone will love, including Brick Oven Pizza, FULLY LOADED Pizza, Stuffed Crust Pizza, Thin & Crispy Crust Pizza and many more
Tomatoes (Water, Tomato Paste), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Pepperoni Made With Pork, Chicken and Beef (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Water, Dextrose, Spices, Smoked Flavoring, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Ascorbate, Flavoring, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid, Contains One or More of: Paprika, Oleoresin of Paprika), Water, Contains 2% or Less of: Yeast, Palm Oil, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola Oil), Sugar, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Spice, Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Dried Garlic, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Paprika, Dried Onion, Wheat Starch, L-cysteine Hydrochloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Enzymes (Contains Wheat), Ascorbic Acid (Dough Conditioner)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More