Popsicle® Minions Ice Pops Strawberry Banana and Blue Raspberry Frozen Bars
Popsicle Minions frozen dessert treats brings you the magic of frozen popsicles in a fun Minions shape that kids —and kids at heart —will love. These creamy ice pops come in a delicious strawberry banana and blue raspberry flavor and are now made with flavors and colors from natural sources. With 6 bars per pack, there are enough for the whole family to enjoy. Each of these frozen ice pop snacks contains just 80 calories. If you're looking for something new — or an irresistible treat for the little ones —these playful frozen treats pack lots of fun and flavor into every single bite. And because they're easy to eat, you can enjoy these fruit pops at home, at the park, at the beach or beyond. Everybody loves Minions —and now everyone can love Minions fruit pops too.
Popsicle has been a treasured American treat for over 100 years and remains America’s favorite ice pop. In 1905, 11-year-old Frank Epperson invented the first Popsicle pop. One night, Frank poured soda powder into water and mixed it with a stirring stick. That night, he accidentally left the mixture outside in the cold, and woke the next morning to find his drink frozen ice pops like an icicle. It was a hit with his friends and a classic was born. Visit Popsicle.com to learn more about other frozen Popsicle products.
- Made with colors and flavors from natural sources, these ice pops have just 80 calories per bar —so it's a frozen ice pop snack you can feel good about
- Strawberry banana and blue raspberry flavors make this pop a delicious frozen treat for kids of all ages
- Popsicle Minions frozen dessert treats combine the classic taste of popsicle with your favorite movie characters
- Popsicle frozen ice pops have stood for delicious frozen fun for over 100 years — and these fruit pops are no exception
- Great for summer or any time of year, these frozen popsicles are great for cookouts, the beach, picnics or the backyard!
Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Less Than 2% of: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Spirulina Extract (For Color), Natural Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Modified Cellulose, Curcumin Extract (Wheat), Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 65, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Annatto Extract (For Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More