Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Champagne France Sparkling Wine
A blend of fifty different Crus, Perrier Jouet Grand Brut expresses the quality and diversity of the House winemaking tradition. Its assemblage creates a balance between the consistency of the Perrier Jouet style and the effects of the climate of the year. With up to 15% of reserve wines added, Perrier Jouet Grand Brut is dominated by the elegance and finesse of the Chardonnay (20%) from the best vineyards in the Côte de Blancs. The delicate structure is brought by the Pinot Noir (40%) primarily sourced from the Montagne de Reims and the Vallée de la Marne, but also from the best Crus in the Aube region such as Les Riceys. Pinot Meunier (40%) from the Vallée de la Marne brings harmony, fruit and roundness to the wine. First released in 1971, Perrier Jouet Grand Brut is an homage to 'Cuveé K', the first Brut Champagne made by Perrier Jouet in 1846. With crisp acidity and layers of apple and citrus fruits, this attractive wine still has some of the higher dosage typical of this house.
- GRAND BRUT: This is a rich cuvée in which the floral notes of Chardonnay are complemented by Champagne’s red grape varieties, Pinot Noir and Meunier
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750mL bottle of Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Champagne is 24 proof, 12% ABV
- CONSUMPTION TIP: Pairs well with seared chicken breast, unaged goat cheese, poached pears and pan fried flaky white fish
- AROMA: Delicate floral aromas, rounded out by luscious notes of apple, pear and pineapple
- ORIGIN: Perrier Jouet Grand Brut represents the DNA of Maison Perrier Jouet and is the direct descendant of the first cuvées by Pierre Nicolas Perrier
- FINISH: It combines crispness with a lingeringly rich, generous finish, preserving its distinctive balance and harmony to the very end
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)