Panera Bread Ready-to-Heat Tuscan Style Chicken Pasta Meal
Panera Tuscan Style Chicken is a ready to eat pasta meal that you can enjoy at home or on-the-go. It's an easy-to-prepare bowl. With tasty lunch snacks and microwave meals, Panera helps you spend less time in the kitchen, and more time enjoying a delicious Tuscan Style Chicken dinner. You can cook this lunch or dinner bowl in the microwave for two to three minutes, or on the stovetop to 165 degrees F without letting it boil. Make easy, craveable meals with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 12 oz bowl of Panera Tuscan Style Chicken, prepared pasta meal
- Store Panera pasta bowls in the refrigerator or freezer until you are ready to prepare
- Tuscan Style Chicken microwave meal combines mini penne pasta smothered in a Tuscan-style tomato herb sauce with bell peppers, fire-roasted tomatoes, spinach and white meat chicken
- Prepared meal that contains 22 grams of protein and one serving of veggies
- Tuscan Style Chicken dinner bowl for simple microwavable meals
Chicken Broth, White Meat Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Enriched Penne Pasta (Semolina Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tomatoes, Red Bell Peppers, Yellow Bell Peppers, Heavy Cream Spinach, Red Wine, Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Onions, Contains 2% or Less of: Butter (Cream, Salt), Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Garlic, Water, Chicken Base (Chicken, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Safflower Oil, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Tomato Paste, Corn Starch, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes) Salt, Yeast Extract, Butter, Corn Oil, Olive Oil, Cream Powder, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Nisin Preparation and Spices.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...