Panera Bread Lobster Bisque Soup
Panera Lobster Bisque Soup is a traditional New England bisque full of buttery lobster flavor in a convenient microwavable cup. This Panera soup combines lobster meat with clam broth, sherry wine, butter, and light cream for a delicious soup that is perfect for seafood lovers. Panera lobster bisque is an easy-to-prepare soup that is made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources. Enjoy a warm cup of soup as a quick meal any time of day, or use it as a flavorful and creamy base for seafood stews and pasta dishes. Cook this packaged soup thoroughly in a saucepan to 165 degrees F but do not let boil, or remove the lid and film from the microwave soup cup, cover it loosely, and heat it on high for three to four minutes. Keep this lobster bisque refrigerated until you are ready to prepare. Make easy, craveable meals with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 16 oz cup of Panera Lobster Bisque Soup
- Traditional New England bisque full of flavor in a convenient microwave soup cup
- Combines lobster meat, clam broth, sherry wine, butter, and light cream
- Lobster bisque soup is made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Heat this Panera soup in a saucepan to 165 degrees F, or microwave it on high for three to four minutes
- New look, same great taste - your order may contain either package while we transition
Light Cream, Clam Broth from Concentrate, Lobster Meat, Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Salted Sherry Wine, Wheat Flour, Contains 2% or Less of: Tomato Paste, Corn Starch, Chicken Base (Chicken, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Roast Chicken Flavor [Rendered Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Safflower Oil], Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Nonfat Dry Milk, Lobster Stock Concentrate (Lobster, Salt), Nisin Preparation and Sugar. Contains: Milk, Shellfish (Lobster) and Wheat.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Molluscs and Their Derivatives,Shellfish,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More