Panera Bread® Gluten Free Baked Potato Soup
Panera Baked Potato Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Featuring homestyle cuts of russet potatoes, this cup of soup combines select seasonings with smoked uncured bacon in a rich cream sauce. This gluten free soup cup is made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources.
- One 16 oz cup of Panera Baked Potato Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Baked Potato Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Combines homestyle cuts of russet potatoes simmered with select seasonings and smoked uncured bacon in a rich cream sauce
- Gluten free soup cup is made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Heat this Panera soup in the microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or cook on the stove top to 165 degrees F
Water , Potatoes , Heavy Cream , Milk , Onions , Cream Cheese ( Pasteurized Milk , and , Cream , Cheese Culture , Salt , Carob Bean Gum ) , Contains 2% Or Less Of : Bacon ( Pork , Water , Salt , Sugar , Sodium Phosphate , Sodium Erythorbate , Sodium Nitrite ) , Butter ( Cream , Salt ) , Wheat Flour , Chicken Base ( Chicken Meat and Chicken Juices , Salt , Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein , Sugar , Flavoring , Potato Flour , Autolyzed Yeast Extract , Carrot Powder and Turmeric ) , Parmesan Cheese ( Part-skim Milk , Cheese Culture , Salt , Enzymes ) , Modified Corn Starch , Salt , Green Onions , Chives , Hot Pepper Sauce ( Vinegar , Red Pepper , Salt ) , Spices , Natural Smoke Flavor and Nisin Preparation .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More