Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup
Panera Chicken Noodle Soup delivers a bakery-cafe inspired favorite in a microwavable cup that you can take with you on-the-go. Made with curly egg noodles, this soup features tender chunks of chicken simmered with sliced carrots and celery in a perfectly seasoned, homestyle chicken broth. This packaged soup is made with chicken raised without antibiotics. Whether you have a busy schedule and need a quick meal or you just want to enjoy a warm cup of soup, this Panera soup is perfect any time of day. To cook, remove the lid and film and place in the microwave, covering loosely. Heat this microwave soup cup on high for two to three minutes and stir halfway through. You can also cook this soup on the stove top until it reaches 165 degrees, but do not boil. Store this Chicken Noodle soup cup in the refrigerator until you are ready to prepare. Make easy, craveable, better-for-you meals with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 16 oz cup of Panera Chicken Noodle Soup
- Bakery-cafe inspired Panera Chicken Noodle Soup cup that’s easy to enjoy at your convenience
- Combines tender chunks of chicken simmered with curly egg noodles, sliced carrots and celery in a seasoned homestyle chicken broth
- Panera Chicken Noodle Soup is made with chicken raised without antibiotics
- Heat this Panera soup in the microwave on high for two to three minutes, or cook on the stove top until it reaches 165 degrees F
- Panera soups are perfect for a busy schedule, a quick lunch or a single serve dinner when you don’t feel like cooking
- New look, same great taste - your order may contain either package while we transition
Water, Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, Carrots, Enriched Noodles (Semolina Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains 2% or less of: Onions, Chicken Stock, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Garlic, Yeast Extract, Parsley, Thyme, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Acacia & Xanthan Gum, Nisin Preparation and Spices.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More