Organic Carrots Bunch
Crunchy and delicious, our fresh organic bunch carrots are as popular for their taste as they are for their nutritional value. They’re low in calories and a single serving contains high levels of beta carotene. Sold with their greens intact, bunch carrots can be roasted whole or peeled and chopped any way you like.
- Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Organic
- Bunch carrots are terrific roasted whole or peeled and chopped any way you like
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- Fresh, crunchy and sweet
- Potatoes, leafy greens, herbs, spices, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinammon, guacamole, hummus, and peanut butter
- Greens should be removed from bunch carrots as soon as possible, cut about 2-inches above the root. Wrap carrots in a paper towel and place in a plastic bag or use a perforated bag to prevent condensation. Avoid storing carrots near ethylene-producing fruits and vegetables, such as apples or pears
- A single serving of carrots provides more than 50% of the daily recommended value of vitamin A
Organic Carrots Bunch : NutriFacts Based On USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Basic Carrot) 1 Cup, Raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...