New York Bakery Stuffed Three Cheese Breadsticks
Melty cheese combined with a buttery, garlic crust for a savory treat that is seriously good. Our Three Cheese Stuffed garlic breadsticks are made with authentic ingredients and full flavors, sure to become a family staple everyone will enjoy. Ready in minutes, these make a perfect snack for when you’re craving something quick and filling between meals.
- STUFFED WITH REAL CHEESE: Our cheese breadsticks are made with real mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan to provide melty, gooey goodness right out of the oven; offered in a 5-count box
- PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH PASTA: The perfect complement to every meal; no pasta night is complete without a side of mouthwatering, cheesy breadsticks we love to dip and dunk into leftover sauce to enjoy every last bite
- FEED YOUR CRAVING: Our stuffed cheese breadsticks hit the spot when you’re craving something hardier than a snack, but don’t want a full meal; buttery and cheesy, everyone will reach for these to satisfy those cravings
- READY IN JUST 8-10 MINUTES: Spend more time at the table as a family; our frozen toasts and garlic breadsticks embody everything you love about homemade bread, without the added time and effort
- COMPLETE YOUR DISH: Every meal needs a star to go from good to great try out our frozen cheese sticks with salads, hearty steak dinners, pastas, soups, and so much more
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Water, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of: Palm Oil, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast, Dried Garlic, Natural Flavor, Mono and Di-glycerides, Spice, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Beta Carotene Added For Color.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More