Nature's Way® Nettle Leaf Capsules
Nettle Leaf has been used for urinary support; its use dates all the way back to ancient Greece.* Traditionally, nettle leaves were boiled down into a tea or crushed into tinctures and powders. Nettle is a flowering shrub, though its hair-covered leaves and stem can sting your fingers – hence its Latin name, which translates to "I burn." We source Nature’s Way® Nettle Leaf from Eastern Europe, where it grows best.
- Made with the quality you trust from Nature's Way®.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. Nature's Way® Nettle Leaf is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARDS: Our Nettle Leaf is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Take 2 capsules twice daily. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.