Nature Made® Vitamin C Tangerine Flavored Adult Gummies 250mg
Nature Made Vitamin C 250 mg Gummies are a delicious, tangerine-flavored immune system supplement that offers immune support and antioxidant support. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes, these gluten free Vitamin C dietary supplements contain no artificial flavors, no synthetic dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial sweeteners. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps with Iron absorption, and is also necessary for the body to produce Collagen, which helps support skin health. Perfect for anyone looking to supplement their diet, this Nature Made Vitamin C gummy is a tasty and convenient dietary supplement that helps you meet your Vitamin C needs. Adults chew two 250 mg Vitamin C supplement gummies daily. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. (1)Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
- Immune support supplement: contains one 80 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin C 250 mg Gummies for a 40-day supply
- These Vitamin C supplements help support the immune system and help neutralize free radicals in the body
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support your immune system, increases Iron absorption, and is needed for Collagen synthesis to support overall skin health
- Adults chew two of these Nature Made Vitamin C gummies 250 mg daily
- These gluten free Vitamin C gummies for adults have no artificial flavors, no synthetic dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin & Supplement Brand (1)
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Sugar , Corn Syrup , Water , Gelatin , Sodium Citrate , Natural Flavors , Color Added .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More