Nature Made® Strawberry Peach Mango Vitamin D3 Gummies
Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU Gummies (50 mcg) per serving offer an easy way to add Vitamin D supplements to your daily routine to support bone, teeth and muscle health. Sourced from high quality ingredients, these Nature Made Vitamin D3 gummies for adults are gluten free dietary supplements with no synthetic dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial sweeteners. Each Vitamin D3 2000IU gummy supports a healthy immune response and aids in calcium absorption. Vitamin D is a common nutrient shortfall. D3 vitamin is the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D to help maintain Vit D levels. Featured in delicious strawberry, peach and mango with other natural flavors, these Nature Made Vitamin D3 supplements contain 50mcg (2000 IU) of Vit D3 per serving. Adults, chew two Vitamin D3 Nature Made gummies daily. This Nature Made Vitamin D supplement is quality you can trust. *Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
- Immune, muscle, teeth and bone health support supplement: contains one 150 count bottle of Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) per serving Gummies for a 75-day supply
- Nature Made Vitamin D 2000 IU gummy vitamins support bone health, teeth health, muscle health, and provide immune support
- These Vitamin D 2000IU gummies help improve calcium absorption and contain 50mcg per serving of Vitamin D 3, the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D
- Delicious strawberry, peach and mango flavors; Adults, chew two of these Vitamin D gummies daily
- Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this Nature Made Vitamin D3 supplement is gluten free and contains no synthetic dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.