Mercola Fermented Chlorella Tablets
Chlorella, a single-cell fresh water algae, is one of the oldest forms of plant life. Native to Taiwan and Japan, it contains more life-supporting chlorophyll than any other plant. Located in its nucleus is a unique complex called Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF).
- Supports your normal detoxification processes*
- Supports healthy cellular aging*
- Supports your cell’s energy production*
- Supports your immune system health*
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Supports healthy cognitive function*
- Helps support normal liver function*
- Supports cardiovascular health, including blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Helps maintain healthy blood lipid values, such as cholesterol and triglycerides*
- Supports an already healthy inflammatory response*
- Helps protect against the negative effects of oxidative stress and promotes normal tissue repair and recovery from exercise*
- Supports optimal metabolism*
- Supports digestive health by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria*
To benefit from chlorella, you must be able to digest and utilize it. Our Fermented Chlorella is highly-digestible and bioavailable due to its soft, thin cell membranes created by unique fermentation and advanced closed tank cultivation methods.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.