McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Rubbed Sage
Aromatic sage is not just for Thanksgiving dinner. It features a woody-piney flavor that pairs perfectly with meats like pork or lamb, or can be used to elevate the flavor of soups, stews and potatoes. The mountainous region of Albania is known for the quality of its sage, where the conditions contribute to the herb’s distinctive flavor and aroma. Naturally McCormick Gourmet sources their Organic Rubbed Sage there. Our sage leaves are handpicked and gently dried. It’s lightly milled then sieved into a fluffy, almost cotton-like texture, a process known as rubbing. Sage’s piney, peppery, lemony flavor perfumes pork and poultry for roasting. It lends robust flavor to stuffing, butternut squash ravioli, chowders, herb breads and cheese spreads.
- Aromatic McCormick Gourmet Organic Rubbed Sage has a woody-piney flavor
- Sourced from Albania; certified Organic and non-GMO
- Our Rubbed Sage is lightly milled then sieved into a fluffy texture
- Pairs perfectly with meats like pork or lamb
- Adds the flavor of Thanksgiving to roast turkey, stuffing and potatoes
- Try on butternut squash ravioli, chowders, herb breads and cheese spreads
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.