McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Fennel Seed
While fennel seed is native to the Mediterranean, it’s known across the globe as a natural digestive aid and breath freshener. But that’s only part of the appeal of the green-yellow, anise-scented seeds. Use the whole seeds in baking or on homemade seeded crackers. Mediterranean cooks often use it in vegetables, fish and shellfish dishes.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Fennel Seed adds sweet licorice flavor to dishes
- Our carefully sourced fennel seed is certified Organic and non GMO
- Essential in Italian favorites like sausage and marinara sauce
- Use the whole seeds in baking breads and crackers
- Add crushed seeds to marinades and spice rubs for meats
- To release the seed’s fragrant oils, toast in a dry skillet before using
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...