McCormick® Dark Chili Powder
While Texans lay claim to the invention of chili powder, everyone agrees that using chili powder is a lot easier than choosing the right chili peppers to dry, toast and grind. At McCormick, we’ve done that for you – our dark chili powder always starts with whole, ripe peppers that we expertly blend with garlic, salt and spices. McCormick Dark Chili Powder has a slightly sweet flavor that is just a little hotter than our regular chili powder. It gives rich earthy flavor and deep color to Southwestern chili and Tex-Mex tacos. This chili powder is a natural for the grill. It makes a delicious rub for beef, pork or chicken. Perk up the flavor of meatless dishes, bean soups and stews with a sprinkling of robust dark chili powder.
- McCormick Dark Chili Powder always starts with whole, ripe peppers
- A robust blend of ripe peppers, garlic, salt and spices
- Slightly sweet flavor that is just a little hotter than our regular chili powder
- Perk up the flavor of meatless dishes, bean soups and stews
- Rub Dark Chili Powder on beef, pork or chicken before grilling
Chili Pepper, Spices, Salt, Silicon Dioxide (To Make Free Flowing) and Garlic
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More