Maze Coconut Peat Block
The RSI Coconut Peat Block makes great bedding for insects and worms.
The RSI Compressed Coconut Peat is a compressed coconut fiber made from the husks of coconuts. It’s an eco-friendly, renewable resource that can be safely composted or recycled into potted plants and gardens. This substrate is ideal for worm farm composting as well as creating a friendly reptile environment. The Coconut Peat is ideal for all types of reptiles, amphibians, small animals or insects. Use it damp to increase humidity in an enclosure for tropical species. Each RSI Coconut Peat Block makes between 7-8 liters of substrate.
- Includes one block of coconut peat
- The ideal substrate for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrates
- Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products
- Can be used dry for desert species or mixed with organic fertilizer for a flexible soil
- Made from an eco-friendly renewable resource, it can also be safely composted or recycled
- Compressed brick, when soaked in water expands and softens