Lipton® Lemon Ginseng Green Tea Bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines.
Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea bags enliven the delicate taste of green tea with the exotic character of lemon and ginseng. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with the delicious flavors of luscious lemon and ginseng, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer.
Our flavored tea is made with Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves, for a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is equally delightful hot or cold. Made with sunshine and rain, it lets you drink in positivity and relish a moment of pure lightness.
- To make the perfect cup of afternoon tea, steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- Blended with freshly picked young tea leaves
- This green tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Balanced blend of refreshing lemon, ginseng and green tea
- Contains flavonoids; Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart
Green Tea, Panax Ginseng, Natural Flavor, Lemon Grass, Soy Lecithin
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More