Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea Bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea bags enliven the delicate taste of green tea with the character of tart red berries. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with the delicious flavors of cranberry and pomegranate, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer. Our flavored tea is made with Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves, for a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is equally delightful hot or cold. Made with sunshine and rain, it lets you drink in positivity and relish a moment of pure lightness. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea.
- Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea bags are a balanced blend of delicious cranberry, pomegranate and green tea
- This Lipton flavored tea is blended with freshly picked young tea leaves and natural flavors
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea contains flavonoids
- To make the perfect cup of green tea, steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- This green tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Chamomile Flowers, Cinnamon, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Licorice Root, Lemon Peel, Roasted Chicory Root, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cranberry Juice Solids
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More