KT Tape® Original Black Elastic Sports Tape
Sore muscles, joints, and tendons-rejoice*
Need support that will endure multiple lighter workouts? Then original KT TAPE® is for you. It provides targeted pain relief* and will stay in place through multiple workouts for up to 3 days, through daily showers, humidity, cold, even in the pool*. Each box comes with 20 precut strips of tape on a roll and a quick start guide with step-by-step instructions for the most common injuries.*
- Features a patented Secondskin Adhesive that will go as long as you do, and-no offense-probably longer
- Elastic core delivers strong support for muscles, joints and tendons without restricting comfort and range of motion.
- Precut and ready to apply right out of the box
- Precut strips have rounded corners which help to prevent the corners from snagging on things or edges fraying
- Each roll contains (20) 10-inch “I” strips. That's 16.6 feet of tape, all 2 inches wide, for you mathletes out there.
- Uses an acrylic based medical grade adhesive that is gentle on skin. That means you can scratch your itch to exercise without having to scratch the itch that often comes with braces and traditional athletic tape.
- Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, Natural Rubber-Free
*Not clinically proven for all injuries.
KT Tape® has been designed and developed to contain fewer potential substances that can trigger allergic reactions. While our goal is to provide you products that won't cause any irritations, if you are known to have sensitive skin or prone to irritations we recommend testing a small piece of KT Tape® applied with no stretch on tougher skin such as the knee or forearm before utilizing our product.
KT Tape® strips can be cut and applied using the edema taping technique to help provide swelling and inflammation relief. KT Tape® products can be used for alternative medical uses in an emergency such as splinting and bracing.
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.