Krusteaz® Classic Sourdough Artisan Bread Mix
Nothing beats the warm, delicious scent of fresh bread—except for tangy, delicious Krusteaz Sourdough Flavored No Knead Bread Mix. Our no-knead mix makes a perfect sourdough loaf that is crisp and golden on the outside, and soft and chewy on the inside. Use it for sandwiches, pair it with your favorite soup, or serve it as a side dish.
- Delicious Artisan Bread: There’s nothing like a fresh, warm loaf of classic sourdough bread. Ours is a sourdough lover’s delight: crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside, with a distinctively tangy flavor.
- What's Included: Every order includes one 14-ounce box of bread mix. Each box makes 10 servings and has a shelf life of 548 days from production.
- Ingredients We're Proud of: Krusteaz Sourdough Flavored No Knead Bread Mix is made with real ingredients and no artificial flavors or colors.
- Make it your own: Add wheat berries, sunflower seeds and flax seeds for a rustic harvest sourdough bread. Enjoy it as a tangy bruschetta by topping it with mozzarella, artichoke hearts and grilled chicken.
- Easy to make: Just add water to the mix and yeast, and then bake! You can also make our sourdough in your bread machine.
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid), Sugar, Soybean Oil, Buttermilk.Less Than 2% of: Salt, Fumaric Acid, Wheat Gluten, Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Enzymes, Natural Flavor (Contains Milk).Yeast Packet Ingredients: Active Yeast, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbitan Monostearate
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More