Kroger® Black Beans
- DELICIOUS TASTE: Black Beans are harvested when the bean pods become a tan, buckskin color and the beans held within have dried to the right moisture level and changed from purple to a deep black-purple color
- NATURAL GOODNESS: Black Beans are grown and cultivated to make every pea-sized deep black-purple bean deliciously mild and creamy tasting
- SIMPLE LABEL: Only prepared black beans, water and sea salt
- GROWN & MADE IN THE USA: Cultivated by U.S. farmers on family-owned farms located in the fertile growing regions of the mid-west and western United States
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Black Beans are packaged in recyclable steel cans made with Non-BPA lining (can lining not intentionally made with BPA)
Water, Black Beans, Salt, Calcium Chloride.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More