Kraft Three Cheese Mac N Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Dinner with Mini-Shell Pasta
KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese Three Cheese is a convenient boxed dinner. Kids and adults love the delicious taste of mini-shell pasta with cheesy goodness. Our 7.25 ounce mac and cheese dinner includes mini-shell pasta and three cheese flavor cheese sauce mix, so you just need milk and margarine or butter to make a tasty mac and cheese. Macaroni and cheese is a quick dinner kids love. With no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, and no artificial dyes, KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese is always a great family dinner choice. Preparing macaroni and cheese is a breeze. Just boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes, drain the water and stir in the cheese mix, milk and margarine or butter. Now you can have your KRAFT Mac and Cheese and eat it too.
- One 7.25 oz. box of KRAFT Mac and Cheese Three Cheese Dinner
- KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese Three Cheese is a convenient boxed dinner
- Box includes mini-shell pasta and three cheese sauce mix
- KRAFT Mac And Cheese contains no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, and no artificial dyes
- One box makes about 3 servings
- Boxed macaroni and cheese is a quick and easy dinner
- Cheese sauce mix is individually sealed
Enriched Macaroni Product (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Cheese Sauce (Whey, Salt, Milk, Skim Milk, Modified Food Starch, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% of Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Buttermilk Solids, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Phosphate, Cheese Culture, Lactic Acid, With Paprika, Turmeric and Annatto Added For Color, Enzymes, Xanthan Gum).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More